The goal of this year’s (OK, it’s last year’s now) baking was easy and quick (and preferably delicious). I found this recipe on a fellow bakers blog. It was a big hit and so easy to make. I am definitely filing this one away for future use! I even found a pretty Christmas wreath shaped bunt pan to use.
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1 yellow butter cake mix (don’t use white cake mix – it has to be butter)
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 8-ounce container sour cream
- 4 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a bunt pan.
- Mix the sugar and cinnamon together in a small bowl and sprinkle half of the mixture in the greased bunt pan – shake it all around to coat the entire pan.
- Mix cake mix with pudding, oil, sour cream, eggs and other half of cinnamon/sugar mixture.
- Pour into pan and bake for 45 – 50 minutes until springy. Cool for 20 minutes before taking out of pan.